FINCANTIERI-CANTIERI NAVALI ITALIANI-MONFALCONEFincantieri
- FINCANTIERI-ARSENALE TRIESTINO SAN MARCO SHIPYARD, Trieste, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-PALERMO SHIPYARD, Palermo, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-MUGGIANO SHIPYARD, Muggiano (La Spezia), Italy
- FINCANTIERI-CANTIERI NAVALI ITALIANI-MONFALCONE, Monfalcone, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-LA SPEZIA SHIPYARD (MUGGIANO), Muggiano, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-SESTRI PONENTE SHIPYARD GENOVA, GENOVA, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-MARGHERA SHIPYARD, Marghera (Venezia), Italy
- FINCANTIERI-CASTELLAMMARE DI STABIA SHIPYARD, CASTELLAMMARE DI STABIA, Italy
- FINCANTIERI-RIVA TRIGOSO SHIPYARD (MUGGIANO), Genova, Italy
- BAY SHIPBUILDING CO. (A FINCANTIERI COMPANY), Sturgeon Bay, United States
- FINCANTIERI-CANTIERI NAVALI RIUNITI, Palermo, Italy
- FINCANTIERI SHIP REPAIRS AND CONVERSIONS, Trieste, Italy
Max. Length:3xx.x M | Max. Width:4x.x M
- Ship Repairs
Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups and number one by diversification and innovation. It is leader in cruise ship design and construction and a reference player in all high-tech shipbuilding industry’s sectors, from naval to offshore vessels, from high-complexity special vessels and ferries to mega-yachts, ship repairs and conversions, systems and components production and after-sales services. Headquartered in Trieste (Italy), the Group has built more than 7,000 vessels in over 230 years of maritime history. With almost 21,000 employees, of whom approximately 7,700 in Italy, 21 shipyards in 4 continents, today Fincantieri is the leading Western shipbuilder. It has among its clients the major cruise operators, the Italian and the U.S. Navy, in addition to several foreign navies, and it is partner of some of the main European defense companies within supranational programmes.
|Address||Piazzale Cosulich 1, 711449 Monfalcone, Italy|
|Phone||+39 0481 49xxxx|
|Fax||+39 0481 71xxxx|
Alternative shipyards in the region
Fincantieri, heir to the great tradition of Italian shipbuilding and one of the largest shipbuilding groups in the world, operates in the design and construction of complex ships with high technological content such as merchant and naval vessels, offshore and mega yachts. The Company is a leader i ...
Izola Shipyard has a long history of servicing and repairing commercial vessels. The company has established a strong reputation amongst owners of commercial ships worldwide and is now specialising in newbuildings and refitting superyachts. We dispose with 6.800 m2 of covered working space, one dry ...
Everything is skilfully designed to interpret the style and demands of each segment, from luxury to upper premium and from premium to contemporary, in the best possible way. We take the same skills that make us competitive in designing turnkey cabins and incorporate them into shipyard production pro ...
Inside of LP - Brodogradilište shipyard there are open and closed warehouses with the possibility to store materials and equipments. LP Brodogradilište d.o.o. Shipyard has the posibility to accept waste oily waters and solid waste according to the Rules for water disposal. LP Brodogradilište d.o.o. ...