Max. Length: 180.0m | Max. Width: 25.0m
Public Joint Stock Company Kherson Shipyard is located in the mouth of the Dnieper river in the South of Ukraine. The city was founded in 1778 on a fortress place, which protected the lands of Russian empire from Turkish raids. Kherson’s proximity to the Black Sea predetermined initiation of shipbuilding. The Admiralty and a shipyard were created in the city. On September 16th, 1783 the first 66 cannon battleship “SLAVA YEKATHERINY” (“CATHRENE’S GLORY”) was launched, thus, giving start to the Russian Black Sea Fleet.
Number of employees5000
We have not received a review so far.