The Shipyard, founded in 1911, is located in the Port of Naples, Italy .
It is 6 Km far from Naples International Airport and in connection with road track to speedway. The Shipyard covers an area of 160.000 m2 including workshops, service buildings, drydocks and repair quay.
The Shipyard owns all infrastructures and equipment for the ship repair purpose including slop collection facilities.
A total of four drydocks are available to dock ship up to 80.000 DWT.
All ship repair activities are covered through Shipyard personnel and Shipyard qualifed subcontractors.
• Engine repair - Auxiliary machinery overhaul - Mechanical construction and repairs
• Steel and piping fabrication
• Painting - Sandblasting and Hydroblasting (up to 2.500 bar)
• Boiler repair - Steam turbines overhaul
• Air conditioning
• Asbestos removal and site decontamination
• Ship electrical equipment and machinery
• Electronics and navigation aids instruments
• Non destructive testings (NDT: LP/MT/UT/RT)
• Interiors and outfitting
The Shipyard procedures are qualified in accordance with ISO 9002.more
The mega yachts created by Fincantieri Yachts are designed and built in the Muggiano shipyard in La Spezia, a center of excellence as far as high-tech, high-quality, high-performance craft is concerned. This is the workplace of a young and enthusiastic team and the best experts in each construction area of the craft. This collaborative effort involves pooling and integrating skills and experiences, and the result is a process that is both stimulating and efficient.
Muggiano shipyard is located in the North Tyrrhenian Sea, and is provided with
one dock. The dock is 246.4 metres long and 38 metres wide. The depth of the
water surrounding the dock is approximately 10 metres. The dock is equipped
with 2 x12 ton cranes.more