IMABARI SHIPBUILDING IWAGI ZOSENIMABARI
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING SHIMANAMI SHIPYARD, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO - SAIJO SHIPYARD, Saojo, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO., LTD., Mihara, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING IWAGI ZOSEN, Ehime, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO - IMABARI SHIPYARD, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING (MARUGAME), Kagawa, Japan
Max. Length:2xx.x M | Max. Width:3x.x M
- New Buildings
|Address||4690 Iwagi, Kamijima-cho, Ochi-gun, Ehime, 794-2410 Ehime, Japan|
Alternative shipyards in the region
Located in Tsuneishi, Numakuma-cho, Fukuyama-shi, a city facing the Seto Inland Sea in the eastern part of Hiroshima Prefecture. The new ship building division is equipped with one dock and one berth for shipbuilding, and its annual construction capacity is about 12 ships in terms of 82,000-ton-clas ...
The Imabari Shipbuilding Group specializes in constructing and repairing a wide range of ships. More than 90 ships are constructed annually based in 3 business offices and 9 shipyards concentrated in the Seto Inland Sea region. In addition, our sales and marketing departments are headquartered in th ...
Company possesses a 380 meter length building dock and can carry out efficient construction using a semi-tandem method. Constructs approximately 7 ships per year, mainly consisting of 80,000 ton class bulk carriers.