The Shipyard, founded in 1911, is located in the Port of Naples, Italy .
It is 6 Km far from Naples International Airport and in connection with road track to speedway. The Shipyard covers an area of 160.000 m2 including workshops, service buildings, drydocks and repair quay.
The Shipyard owns all infrastructures and equipment for the ship repair purpose including slop collection facilities.
A total of four drydocks are available to dock ship up to 80.000 DWT.
All ship repair activities are covered through Shipyard personnel and Shipyard qualifed subcontractors.
• Engine repair - Auxiliary machinery overhaul - Mechanical construction and repairs
• Steel and piping fabrication
• Painting - Sandblasting and Hydroblasting (up to 2.500 bar)
• Boiler repair - Steam turbines overhaul
• Air conditioning
• Asbestos removal and site decontamination
• Ship electrical equipment and machinery
• Electronics and navigation aids instruments
• Non destructive testings (NDT: LP/MT/UT/RT)
• Interiors and outfitting
The Shipyard procedures are qualified in accordance with ISO 9002.more