IMABARI SHIPBUILDING (MARUGAME)IMABARI
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO - SAIJO SHIPYARD, Saojo, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO - IMABARI SHIPYARD, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING IWAGI ZOSEN, Ehime, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING SHIMANAMI SHIPYARD, Imabari, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING (MARUGAME), Kagawa, Japan
- IMABARI SHIPBUILDING CO., LTD., Mihara, Japan
Max. Length:2xx.x M | Max. Width:4x.x M
- New Buildings
|Address||30 Showa-cho, Marugame, 7638511 Kagawa, Japan|
Alternative shipyards in the region
Sanoyas Shipbuilding Corporation took over the shipbuilding and plant business operations of the former Sanoyas Hishino Meisho Corporation and commenced operation on January 4, 2012. Its business operation dates back to 1911, at the Sanoyas Shipyard established along the Kizu River in Osaka. The co ...
Company possesses a 380 meter length building dock and can carry out efficient construction using a semi-tandem method. Constructs approximately 7 ships per year, mainly consisting of 80,000 ton class bulk carriers.
Since its establishment in 1917, Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding (MES) has provided trusted products and plants for the society. MES has 3 main business segment, which are Ship & Ocean, Machinery & Systems, and Engineering. Machinery & Systems segment mainly provides marine diesel engines and cran ...
Located in Tsuneishi, Numakuma-cho, Fukuyama-shi, a city facing the Seto Inland Sea in the eastern part of Hiroshima Prefecture. The new ship building division is equipped with one dock and one berth for shipbuilding, and its annual construction capacity is about 12 ships in terms of 82,000-ton-clas ...